Rant Image

The Risk

Fast and reliable transport

Submitted by pat628 » Fri 10-Jan-2020, 23:45

Subject Area: General

3 member ratings

Everything is perfectly packaged, secured and transported. If you are looking for a good company to relocate, I can recommend this company to you: Umzugsfirma Zürich. Everything is very well packaged, secured and transported.

4 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Fast and reliable transport

JNVST 6th Result 2020 Bihar

By anonymous » Tue 28-Jan-2020, 18:31, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya has recently announced the recruitment for. Principal/Assistant Commissioner/Assistant Group C/Computer Operator Group C/PGT Teacher Posts. NVS has signaled that after the completion of online Examination then candidates can only Expect their NVS various posts result .Now For the aforesaid Computer based examination that was scheduled on 05 to 10 September, 2019, results are out now. JNVST 6th Result 2020 Bihar. It is herby informed that NVS various posts Result is out for the said Online Examination. Result will be in the format of Result List, so candidates need to check their details in the list. .Selected candidates will be called for Next Level of Selection procedure i.e. Interview. SarkariExam.com wishes all the very best to all candidates.

4 Comments  • Page 2 of 4 •        Previous «  1   2   3   4  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=4234" alt="Email to a friend" />