Rant Image

The Risk

Types of sewing machines

Submitted by nikka » Sat 30-Nov-2019, 20:39

Subject Area: General

4 member ratings

One group of machines operates under electromechanical control. This technique is characterized by simple adjustments that are easy to master even for a beginner seamstress. The choice of operation, seam length and width is made by turning or moving the switch. Sewing speed is changed by pressing the pedal. Machines of this type can be equipped with both vertical and horizontal shuttle and perform from 4 to 25-28 operations.
Electronic and computer machines are equipped with a horizontal shuttle or innovative company shuttles (vertical rotary, original Bernina shuttle). The button control panel and monitor are designed to select and configure seam parameters, as well as display additional information and prompts. The number of operations reaches 1000 and can include fonts, decorative wide patterns, dozens of loops. The speed of operation is regulated both by the pedal and on the case.

4 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Types of sewing machines

Xbox Gift Card

By Cford » Sun 08-Dec-2019, 21:33, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. also found some interesting topic on Netflix

4 Comments  • Page 1 of 4 •         1   2   3   4  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=3595" alt="Email to a friend" />