Rant Image

The Risk

Dog training

Submitted by elvin » Sat 18-Jan-2020, 01:36

Subject Area: General

5 member ratings

If you want your dog to be smart, obedient, well-mannered and bring you only joy, then you can not do without training. A dog that fits on command does not pull on a leash, sits down, walks, brings an aport item - the pride of its owner. But to achieve such results is possible only through long and hard training. And the sooner you start raising a puppy, the greater results you will achieve.
Dog training should begin after you decide what you want to raise your pet for:
to protect and protect the home,
to participate in exhibitions,
for Sport,
for official work, or you need a companion dog.
The choice of coach, site and training program depends on this. But no matter what goals you pursue, the initial (general) course of obedience has been and remains the main and mandatory for each city dog.
Puppies 3-4 months old are just starting to learn the world. They are very curious and easily perceive any training. Therefore, in vain some owners ignore training at this age, believing that during this period the training can negatively affect the fragile psyche of the puppy. On the contrary, this is an ideal time for mastering the simplest teams related to active actions: “Come to me!”, “Take a walk!”, Etc. And in order for your workouts to be most effective, do them in a playful way. Do not forget that only a physically healthy puppy is able to learn, so you should take care, first of all, of his nutrition. Experts believe that the best feeding method for puppies is a combination of dry and wet rations. You can read more about this in our article, and our application will help you choose the right diet for your baby and adjust it. You must also monitor the health of your dog’s teeth. After changing teeth, check their condition using a specially designed test.

5 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Dog training

cavapoos greenwich ct

By fergus » Tue 14-Sep-2021, 20:43, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

I would genuinely propose them for this commercial enterprise!! They may be pleasant! cavapoos greenwich ct

5 Comments  • Page 1 of 5 •         1   2   3   4   5  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=4301" alt="Email to a friend" />