Rant Image

The Risk

8 ball pool game

Submitted by goocare » Fri 14-Aug-2020, 18:57

Subject Area: General

1 member rating

Perfect Ironing is a fun game that’s all about ironing clothes, and you can enjoy it online and for free. Have fun with this funny game Perfect Ironing on 8 ball pool!

Controls: Mouse
After centuries of ironing cloth with all sorts of heavy and hot objects, the well known electric iron was invented by some guy in the USA in 1882.
Think you would have thought that in 2020 people would play free online games after his invention? Of course, he did, it’s fun and satisfying as hell!

Just move the iron around to smooth the shirts and pants to pass level after level without hitting the annoying moving cup of coffee. No matter if it's shirts, trousers or underwear, your task is to make these clothes look like they are brand new.

1 Comment 

Member Comments

RE: 8 ball pool game

speciality coffee

By Gribladeen » Fri 11-Dec-2020, 15:34, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow! That is wonderful! I am glad to know that there is a game that staries on 8 ball pool. I would love to play it. I have great experience with speciality coffee and also they made my day and can you please tell me how can I download it without any restrictions? Can you please share the link to download it?

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=6365" alt="Email to a friend" />