Rant Image

The Risk

WoW: The Burning Crusade Classic and the persistence of memory

Submitted by rodeoneerer » Mon 07-Jun-2021, 18:52

Subject Area: General

0 member ratings

A feat that would have been impossible in 2007 due to the lack of tools we have available today in WoW; an in-game guide that describes each boss and their abilities applications that improve the quality of life with additional options and warnings for every aspect of the fighting better voice communication software and better internet connections but above all 14 years of experience about the game.

The world beyond the portal is obviously the same burned into my memory but at the same time different; I observe it now with different eyes eyes that know what lies behind every corner eyes that have perhaps lost that sense of discovery that had accompanied me years before.

For many certainly this is not the case and there are really many new and old players who have decided to return younger and perhaps once again explorers of the unknown stopping from time to time to remember events that took place years before precisely in that place or that particular fight: an avenue of memories that creates community and that unites everyone.

For many others however an experience of this type is just one more reason for another speed run to demonstrate who knows what ability to be able to level quickly without enjoying for a second what the game has to offer.

After less than 24 hours in fact the first group of 5 people reached the level cap of 70 simply repeating the same dungeon over and over again for hours and after almost 48 hours from launch the same guild mentioned above has completed the first 3 raids (Gruul's Lair Maghteridon's Lair and Karazhan) without too much difficulty.

Which really leads us to wonder if WoW was hard back then or if we weren't good enough but that feeling had crept into our minds with the release of Classic when Molten Core (a 40-person raid level 60) was completed less than a week after launch and with a party consisting of just over half of the players at maximum level.

We have certainly changed as players; we have become faster to adapt to the unknown to a fight we do not know we have learned progressions methods that optimize our time online we have developed leadership qualities to direct a multitude of players of different ethnicities and languages.

And it saddens me to think how many of us have lost that sense of the wonderful of the discovery and of how everything has come down to a race a race. But at the same time I rejoice for all those who enter this unknown world for the first time and explore these alien lands for the first time learning about one of the perhaps most loved characters in the entire lore of the game.

Welcome to [url=https://www.5mmo.com/][b]5mmo.com[/b][/url] WoW TBC Classic Products store a trustworthy gold selling site that is professional with more than 10 years of experience. You can get Cheap& Safe& Fast [url=https://www.5mmo.com/wow-tbc-classic-boosting/][b]WOW TBC Classic Power Leveling[/b][/url] at 5mmo.com. We commit to improving our service by being honest friendly and helpful trying our best to make each customer satisfied. If you got any problems with our services or the game feel free to contact us via Livechat.

0 Comments 

Email to a friend

Email this Risk Statement to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=3%26pstid=10614" alt="Email to a friend" />