Rant Image

The Read

Shane Ray Jersey

Submitted by linchao » Sat 19-Oct-2019, 11:43

Subject Area: General

0 member ratings

Training camp and the preseason bring plenty of questions Shannon Sharpe Jersey , including whether and to what extent a given team will divide reps among multiple running backs.In Denver, Philip Lindsay emerged as the top option a year ago, despite being an updrafted rookie. But that was with a different coaching staff. Now, with Vic Fangio running the show and Rich Scangarello coordinating the offense, Royce Freeman could be a bigger factor.“I think Royce and Lindsay are perfect complements Karl Mecklenburg Color Rush Jersey ,” Scangarello told reporters on Sunday. “They kind of remind me of [Falcons running backs] Tevin Coleman and Devonta Freeman in Atlanta. They have different skill sets. They are both talented in their own way. They are both able to be used with their strengths so that they can be the best they can be. Royce is big, and he is physical in pass protection. That’s a big deal in the NFL — that durability that comes with it. As far as running the football in the scheme, they both can do it. One is just going to do it probably with a little bit more physicality and the other is going to make you miss.”Still, it’s clear that Scangarello recognizes Lindsay’s unique skillset.“One of the great things about coming to Denver that really excited me from the day I walked in the door is that there are a very few players in the league like Phillip that have the ability to win in a one-on-one matchup at any time,” Scangarello said. “I think that easiest matchup to create in the NFL is the halfback on a linebacker. That’s what we try to do in this offense a lot https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Peyton-Manning-Jersey , and I think he has that gift and that ability and those traits. Excited to try to do that and try to force defenses to put a DB on him to open up other players.”Last year, Lindsay had 192 rushing attempts, but Freeman had 130. Still, Lindsay averaged 5.4 yards per attempt, while Freeman was held to 4.0. It remains to be seen how the touches will be divided in 2019 Brandon McManus Color Rush Jersey , but it’s obvious that Scangarello has faith in both guys, even if he may have a little more in Lindsay. On Sa ... ay, the Kentucky Derby will be run for the 145th time. Broncos linebacker Von Miller will contribute to the NBC coverage of the event for the first time.Miller will serve as a “lifestyle correspondent” from the site of the legendary race.“As a fan of the Kentucky Derby, I am thrilled to be a part of NBC Sports’ coverage of this historic sporting event,” Miller said in a release. “I look forward to showcasing the excitement Shane Ray Jersey , fashion and enthusiasm at Churchill Downs.”“Von will offer a fresh perspective on many of the unique lifestyle elements surrounding the Derby, including style, fashion, and popular social media trends,” said NBC Sports Group’s Rob Hyland https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Shelby-Harris-Jersey , who serves as Coordinator Producer for the Triple Crown horse racing coverage on NBC.Miller, the Super Bowl 50 MVP, has prior media experience, contributing to the Super Bowl LIII pregame coverage for CBS.

0 Reviews 

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=2958" alt="Email to a friend" />