Rant Image

The Read

What is the best way to protect my digital footprint while shopping online for Halloween?

Submitted by jessicasmills » Wed 23-Oct-2019, 21:49

Subject Area: Security

Keywords: Jessica Mills, Internet Security, Internet

5 member ratings

Most people do not know this but your IP address is basically your digital identity and this is how hackers identify their targets. This is exactly why a VPN is the perfect way to protect your digital information while shopping online during the festive season. It is also the perfect time to invest in a VPN as many companies offer unbelievable discounts for Halloween. Take FastestVPN as an example, they are offering Lifetime VPN subscription for just $72. That’s 96% off on the original price (original price= $1200). All you need to do is use this coupon code “Halloween19” while subscribing to their services.

8 Reviews 

Member Reviews

RE: What is the best way to protect my digital footprint while shopping online for Halloween?

this

By anonymous » Wed 08-Jul-2020, 16:10, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

A lot of big businesses have taglines  - it’s always important to act like a big business if you’d like to be one someday. I figured this from this brand naming agency (who helped in developing big business taglines).

8 Reviews  • Page 1 of 8 •         1   2   3   4   5  …8 » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=3069" alt="Email to a friend" />