Rant Image

The Read

New Orleans Saints Kaden Elliss Jersey

Submitted by linchao » Mon 25-Nov-2019, 12:26

Subject Area: General

0 member ratings

Saints punter Thomas Morstead was a good sport about not having much to do on Monday night.The Saints’ offense played so well that they never punted in their win over Washington New Orleans Saints Kaden Elliss Jersey , and after the game Morstead posted a picture of himself and quarterback Drew Brees, with Morstead making a “zero” sign with his hand.“INACTIVE AGAIN!” Morstead wrote. “What an honor to play with the GOAT. Congrats Drew!”But Morstead had to be a bit disappointed that he never punted, because he had a special guest at the game.“Morstead had his old kicking coach [Jamie Kohl] come to his first game tonight to see him play, and he got to see [Morstead] hold Womens Kaden Elliss 2019 Jersey ,” said Saints coach Sean Payton. “It was one of those nights.”A team going a full game without punting doesn’t happen often: It has happened twice so far this season, and happened three times last season. But it has happened four times during Morstead’s time with the Saints. He’s used to Brees keeping him off the field. The Saints traded for cornerback Eli Apple last October and he played a starting role in the secondary as the team’s defense improved over the second half of the season, but that wasn’t enough for them to pick up their option on his contract for the 2020 season.Apple would have been set to make $13.7 million next year had the option been exercised, but he said he’s not letting that affect his approach to the 2019 season. Apple said he is in “a great place and a great organization” and is going to focus on playing as well as possible before his contract is up.“Nah New Orleans Saints Wil Lutz Jersey , I try not think about it too much,” Apple said, via the . “It is what it is. I just have to go out and get it this year and prove myself and continue to prove what I can do on the field. Everything is going to take care of itself.”If Apple does perform at a high level, he probably won’t be thinking too much about the option after the season either because he’ll be set to cash in with the Saints or someone else.

0 Reviews 

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=3499" alt="Email to a friend" />