Rant Image

The Read

Darius Leonard Jersey

Submitted by linchao » Mon 16-Dec-2019, 16:47

Subject Area: General

0 member ratings

Wide receiver Dontrelle Inman enjoyed his year in Indianapolis so much that he would like to do it all over again next fall.In an interview with CBS Sports Radio Womens Andrew Luck Jersey , Inman said he hopes to return to the Colts next season and wants to finish his career in Indianapolis.“I definitely want to stay in Indianapolis,” Inman said. “I’ve built the morale with Andrew (Luck), Coach (Frank) Reich. I don’t want to go anywhere else. I’m a little older in my career. It feels good to just be home, and it would feel amazing to finish in Indy.”Inman signed with the Colts in October after being without team for the first six weeks of the 2018 season. He appeared in nine games for Indianapolis with four starts and recorded 28 catches for 304 yards and three touchdowns. He is set to be a free agent again next month and knows that he doesn’t have all the say in whether he returns to the Colts or not.“At the end of the day, it’s a business,” Inman said. “It’s a business. Everybody makes moves based on what they think can make their team better.”Inman spent three-plus years with the San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers before being traded to the Chicago Bears in 2017. He played eight games for the Bears with seven starts. He caught 23 passes for 334 yards and a touchdown in Chicago. He posted career-highs with 58 catches for 810 yards and four touchdowns for the Chargers in 2016. Best Decisions#1: Defense sticking to man coverageThe Colts cornerbacks are clearly better off playing man rather than zone. In the first 4 games of the season, Indy struggled a lot against the pass Malik Hooker Jersey , until the KC game changed the game plan. Now, using more man-to-man coverage, the Colts defense has been stepping up as of late, also finally giving the D-Line enough time to get to the opposing quarterback.#2: Sticking with the hot hand at receiverZach Pascal has been having himself a breakout season at receiver. Yesterday, he posted a career game with over 100 yards and two touchdowns. It’s not only his impact in the passing game that matters, however, as he is also an excellent run blocker and one of the key members of the special teams unit. I predicted that Cain would have a breakout game against a banged up Houston secondary.Instead Darius Leonard Jersey White , it was Pascal.#3: Giving Willis the job at starting safetyOnce Malik Hooker returns from his knee injury, I fully expect Khari Willis to be starting alongside him. Reich was not afraid to play the rookie out of Michigan State against one of the best passing attacks in the NFL, and Willis played on all snaps on defense and had a solid overall game, despite missing a few tackles here and there.Questionable Decision#1: Using an injured Desir to shadow Hopkins.Desir is a very good cornerback, and he was lights-out against Hopkins, perhaps the best receiver in the NFL, last season. Desir did not practice in the week leading up to the game and was clearly not at 100 percent Peyton Manning Jersey , so the decision to have him shadow Hopkins has to be labeled “questionable”. An argument can be made that since the Colts were so thin at cornerback, there was no better choice, which is why I’m putting this as “questionable” and not “bad”.Worst Decisions#1: Going for it on 4th and 1 early in the second quarter.Yes, the Colts have been excellent on 4th and short situations, but going for it from your own 45 with 3 quarters remaining is borderline stupid. Instead of pinning the Texans deep, Reich decided to run a toss that got completely bottled up and left the Texans just a first down away from scoring position. Not a good call.#2: Last drives to finish the game.The Colts defense came up huge in the 4th quarter, forcing a turnover on downs and an interception. However Darius Leonard Jersey , the Colts offense went 3 and out on both drives after the defense got the ball back, and only used up a combined 1:41 off the clock. That is simply inexcusable, the Colts have to get better at icing games.

0 Reviews 

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=3861" alt="Email to a friend" />