Rant Image

The Read

The rules of combining music and video

Submitted by hebofiyi » Sat 30-May-2020, 21:27

Subject Area: General

3 member ratings

It's pretty simple here - put your priorities right. In art forms that stimulate multiple senses at the same time, it is important to understand from the outset what the priorities are and which channel of communication will be the main one. Suppose we're making a music video for a song. First comes the music, and then the video, its supportive and amplifying. And if we made a dramatic video, we have to decide which musical series (or lack thereof) will best convey and enhance what we have planned. When we need both the eyes and ears of the listener, we always have to decide what is needed in this case and what will play a supporting role.

38 Reviews 

Member Reviews

RE: The rules of combining music and video

New one to fhfgjhn

By jacobhue » Sat 11-Jun-2022, 02:41, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.omegle chatrandom bazoocam

38 Reviews  • Page 1 of 38 •         1   2   3   4   5  …38 » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=5506" alt="Email to a friend" />