Rant Image

The Read

Surah Al-Ikhlas English Translation, Hadith, Benefits 2020

Submitted by Emon » Mon 02-Nov-2020, 01:04

Subject Area: General

Keywords: Surah, Al-Ikhlas

0 member ratings

The reason Why revealed Surah Al-Ikhlas:
Hazrat Anas Radiyallahu Anhu said, ‘Some Jews from Khaybar came to the court of the Prophet (peace be upon him) one day and said- O Abul Qasim! Allaah created the angels from the light, Adam from the dust, and the earth from the foam of water. Now tell us about your Lord, from what object did He originate?
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not answer then. Then (in reply to them) Hazrat Jibril (peace be upon him) appeared with Surah Ikhlas.

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that one day seven Christian priests of Najran met the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Then the Prophet said:
‘Tell us, how is your Rob(God)? What is he made of? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘My Lord is not made of anything.’ He is different from all objects. In this connection, Allah revealed Surah Ikhlas.

Read More: Dua for Sickness.

Surah Al-Ikhlas Relatade Hadith:
Hazrat Abu Horairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that once the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said, “All of you get together.” I will recite to you one-third of the Qur’an. Then when those who could afford it came together, he came and recited Surah Ikhlas. He added that this surah is equal to one-third of the Qur’an (Muslim and Tirmidhi).

Whoever reads Surah Ikhlas more and more, Allah will build a palace for him Paradise obligatory for him.

Whoever reads Surah Ikhlas more and more, Allah will send seventy thousand angels with Gibriel (AS) to carry his body. Those angels will carry his body and attend the funeral.

During the time of the Prophet (SA), a trial was held in the name of an Imam of an area. The trial claimed that the Companions used to recite only Surah Ikhlas in each prayer. When he asked the Companions about this, the Companions replied, “O Messenger of God, the superiority of God is described in Surah Ikhlas in such a way that I like this Surah very much.” So I recite this Surah in all prayers.

Upon hearing this, Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said before he said anything that only this love for his Surah Ikhlas has secured Paradise for him.

The Prophet Muhammad (SA) said, ‘Whoever recites Surah Ikhlas, Falaq and Nas in the morning and evening is enough to save him from calamity.’ (Ibn Kathir)

The Prophet (SA) heard a man reciting Surah Ikhlas. He said, ‘This is his right.’ The Companions asked, ‘What is his right? He replied, “His right is Paradise.” (Musnad Ahmad)

The Benefits of Surah Al-Ikhlas:
If the meaning and meaning of Surah Ikhlas is understood, the attributes of Allah will be implanted in the heart of the servant. I think that person will become entitled to shirk-free faith. And in return, he will get many benefits and virtues of this world and the hereafter.

Gain the love of God: One of the warlords prayed with Surah Ikhlas while praying in Jamaat. Upon returning from the battle, the soldiers informed the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of the matter. He told them, ‘Ask him why he did that. Then he said to the commander, “I love this Surah because it describes the attributes of Allah.” Upon learning of this, the Prophet (PHUB) told his Companions, ‘Go and tell him that Allaah loves him too.’ (Bukhari, Muslim, Nasai)

Gain Paradis: Once one of the Companions came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said, O Messenger of Allah! I love Surah Ikhlas. The Prophet then said, ‘This love will admit you to Paradise.’ (Bukhari, Tirmidhi)

Freedom from sin: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that a person who recites Surah Ikhlas 200 times a day will have his sins forgiven for 50 years. But if you are in debt, it will not be forgiven. ‘(Tirmidhi)

Freedom from poverty: Hazrat Sahl ibn Sa’d (RA) narrated that a man complained to the Prophet (SA) about poverty and he said, ‘When you go home, greet him and recite Surah Ikhlas once. As a result of doing this, his poverty will be eradicated in a few days. ‘(Tafsir Qurtubi)

It is to be noted that many people say that if Surah Al-Ikhlas is recited 3 times, one gets the reward of reciting the entire Qur’an or the equivalent of finishing the Qur’an. In fact, that is not the case. Nowhere in the hadith is there any mention of receiving thawab or completing the whole Qur’an.

Rather, the person who understands the meaning of this Surah and retains in his heart the special qualities of Allah will grow up as a devout believer in the Oneness and Power of Allah. He will be a true believer. It is the belief in these qualities in the court of Allah that will make him dignified.

May Allaah grant the Muslim Ummah the Tawfeeq to slowly believe in the meaning and significance of Surah Al-Ikhlas. Give tawfiq to have full faith and trust in the oneness and power of Allah. Give tawfiq to gain the status and virtue declared in the hadith. Amen.

https://timetosalah.com/surah-al-ikhlas-english-translation-hadith-benefit/

0 Reviews 

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=7443" alt="Email to a friend" />