Rant Image

The Rant

How to lay a floor laminate

Submitted by elvin » Fri 10-Jan-2020, 02:27

Subject Area: General

2 member ratings

Laminate is a high density fiberboard (HDF) flooring that is resistant to abrasion, scratches and stains, sunlight (fading), chemicals and smoldering cigarettes. The modern lock system for connecting panels provides ease of floating installation
Laminate can be laid on parquet, linoleum and other substrates if they meet the following requirements:
The surface should be perfectly flat, dry and hard. All irregularities need to be removed before starting work.
Do not lay laminate on carpet or similar fragile substrates.
In the case of laying the laminate on a concrete base, a plastic film is required for vapor barrier.

2 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: How to lay a floor laminate

How to lay a floor laminate

By rakaj » Fri 10-Jan-2020, 15:43, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

It is unlikely that it will be possible to independently lay beautifully and professionally a floor covering. I already tried this and nothing good came of it. Then I decided to look for a professional contractor and found information flooring installation flooring installation there I saw a detailed description and ratings of contractors and was able to find the most suitable for me.

2 Comments  • Page 1 of 2 •         1   2  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=4218" alt="Email to a friend" />