Rant Image

The Rant

Web presenter audio issues

Submitted by faelanstevie » Wed 07-Mar-2018, 18:22

Subject Area: General

9 member ratings

HI,

Have been trying to get audio sorted using the web presenter with both single camera and two cameras and would appreciate any tips. When using 2 cameras I have been using a Sennheiser ME64/K6, sounds okay but have a sync issue when cutting to the second camera. I realise that both cameras need to output the same. I can affect this but as there is only one SDI and one HDMI i have to use a converter on one of the feeds. One camera audio is perfectly in sync, the other is not. Having spoken to black magic I decided to try and use a G3 radio mic. I used one transmitter and two receivers, one on each camera. Now the problem besides the sync issue is massive amounts of echo. I have tried altering gain on both transmitters and receivers but nothing seems to cure the problem. Maybe I should learn my lesson of being an early adopter of BM products. Have had to return 3 cameras because of FPN and now this. I was hopeful this would be a useful piece of kit but it is not something I can not offer to my clients with these problems. Has anyone had any luck solving these issues. Would be grateful for any advice or work arounds.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=57303
Online video production company

Thanks!

10 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Web presenter audio issues

edu

By Mollit » Thu 25-Oct-2018, 21:14, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

This official issue covers various important topics from users can get proper information in legal way. Written essay paper buyers get best offers from ninjaessays.com review here that is very nice site for readers.

10 Comments  • Page 8 of 10 •        Previous « 1…  6   7   8   9   10  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=240" alt="Email to a friend" />