Rant Image

The Rant

Your Virtual Assistant Business Plan

Submitted by SophiaFriedman » Wed 28-Aug-2019, 18:46

Subject Area: General

7 member ratings

Are you ready to create your Virtual Assistant Business Plan?

Welcome to the second blog post in the Setting up a Virtual Assistant Business series.

This post is all about your plan.

The plan to set up your Virtual Assistant business.

If you haven’t read the first blog post in this series, I invite you to do so before jumping into this one.

You can read it HERE.

Ok, back to your plan.

I know I mentioned in the previous blog post that the first thing you need to do is have a plan. A plan for how and when you’re going to do the work needed to make it happen.

But to be honest… the first thing you should do is make a decision.

A decision to either find out more about becoming a virtual assistant or going for it and starting your own business.

8 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Your Virtual Assistant Business Plan

Virtual Assistant Business

By Dill1972 » Mon 22-Apr-2024, 19:31, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

In the realm of virtual assistant businesses, efficiency and innovation reign supreme. From managing schedules to handling emails, these digital aides streamline operations for busy professionals. However, diversifying revenue streams is vital for sustainability. One avenue gaining traction is leveraging content utilization fees 콘텐츠이용료 현금화. By repurposing unused digital content, VAs can unlock additional income streams. Whether through monetizing blog posts or transforming webinars into e-books, this strategy adds value to existing assets. Embracing such creative approaches ensures virtual assistants not only provide indispensable support but also thrive in an ever-evolving digital landscape.

8 Comments  • Page 1 of 8 •         1   2   3   4   5  …8 » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=2366" alt="Email to a friend" />