Rant Image

The Rant

the environment has been polluted seriously

Submitted by anonymous » Thu 24-Dec-2020, 18:16

Subject Area: General

2 member ratings

Nowadays, the environment has been polluted seriously. Take my hometown for example, when I was very small, I could swim in the river and catch fish, but now, the water is very dirty and there are full of trash. The government has made many action to return the green and it is everybody's duty to bring the world some green. March 12th is the tree planting day and students are called to plant trees. I take part in this activity all the time and the trees I grew last year have grown much taller. I am so proud of making the world green. Without it, we could not live for long.arab sex movie tube

2 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: the environment has been polluted seriously

The environment has been polluted seriously we should take steps to reduce pollution.

By BooksBea » Fri 01-Mar-2024, 19:35, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✩ ✩ ✩

The environment has been polluted seriously we should take steps to reduce pollution. To reduce pollution and help the environment, we can do a few things: First, we should try to use less stuff and reuse things whenever we can. Recycling materials like paper, plastic, and glass is also important. Saving energy is another big oneā€”turn off lights and electronics when we're not using them, and use energy-efficient appliances. When we're driving, it's good to carpool, use public transport, or even walk or bike if we can. Fixing leaks and not wasting water helps too. Lastly, planting trees and supporting policies that protect the environment can make a big difference in the long run.
Apart from this, if we you are interested in books then visit our website to Sell books online

2 Comments  • Page 1 of 2 •         1   2  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=8135" alt="Email to a friend" />