Rant Image

The Rant

Success on a date?

Submitted by Jannet » Sat 27-Feb-2021, 15:39

Subject Area: General

4 member ratings

To stop worrying, prepare yourself in advance. It will be easier for you to make a date if you know what to say and how to say it. I wish someone had taught me that before. Maybe then my attempts would have been less pathetic.

That's why I'm here. I don't want you to repeat my mistakes. I want to help you ask out the girl of your dreams. Why don't we get started then? After all, everything is not as difficult as it seems.

#1 This is not a problem at all. But you can't make a date right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this article. I'm here to tell you: this is not a problem at all. You're not asking her to marry you, you just want to meet her. The reason you're missing out on so many opportunities is because you're making a problem out of nothing. Other people meet each other all the time, and that's normal.

#2 Less serious. Again, you're not asking her to marry you. There is no need to use expressions in the style: "would you like to have lunch with me?" or something like that. This approach may frighten her, and you will lose all hope of meeting. Don't make the girl to be nervous, just be yourself.

You can set up a date by saying it in simple terms. For example, "Do you want to go to the movies this weekend?" or " Do you want to go out for a meal?ยป

#3 Take your time. If you haven't even talked to a girl yet, and you ask her out right away, she'll probably say no. Or he will agree, and at the last moment he will find a reason not to go. So get her trust first. No one goes on dates with strangers. Even people who meet in clubs and bars usually find a couple of minutes to talk in private.

#4 Watch out for her mood. If you want to get a positive response to a meeting, do it during active communication. For example, when she laughs at your stories or just told you a joke. Girls listen to their emotions, so the best time to make a date is when she is in a good mood.

#5 Choose a simple idea. I know you want to have a memorable meeting and surprise her with a bunch of gifts. In fact, many girls do not need it, especially on the first date. Be simple: invite her to the park or to the beach, buy ice cream. Your main task is to get to know her better. In addition, a simple walk will not frighten her.

#6 Communicate more. If you've already asked a girl out, why not talk to her before the appointment? Talk to her, text her. This will help you both feel more confident and prepare for the relationship. In addition, when you meet, you will already have something to talk about.

#7 If in doubt, call your friends. You think she likes you, but you're not sure? Set up a meeting and call a few people. This will defuse the atmosphere and help the girl to relax, because there will be familiar people nearby. You will understand how she behaves with her friends, learn her interests. In such an environment, she will be more open and sociable.

#8 Choose a comfortable and open place. Inviting her to your house to watch a movie is a bad idea for a first date. It won't work. The girl understands your intentions perfectly. If you call her to a meeting, take the trouble to actually arrange a meeting. Choose a public place so that she doesn't get nervous. Show some respect.

#9 Don't wait for the right time. It doesn't matter if you invite a girl today or in three weeks. While you wait and find the right words, it may be too late. At this time, someone else will call her. Don't miss your chance. Have the courage and you will succeed.

#10 If she says no, stop. If you asked a girl out on a date, but she refused, you can try again. But if she refuses again, don't go on. This answer may be for three reasons: she is busy, she does not want to go on a date with you, she is too eccentric. Anyway, don't waste your time.

#11 Be polite to her. I know a lot of guys who sent their intimate photos or asked the girls about it during the correspondence. I'm not saying that you don't need to do this, but you can't build a relationship like this. If you really like a girl, talk to her politely. Most of us don't want to look at intimate photos, much less take them.

#12 Know how to lose. I'm ashamed to say that I've been rejected many times myself. Remember one thing: sooner or later it happens to everyone. There's nothing you can do about it. Maybe she just didn't like you, which isn't so bad. You saved your time and energy and didn't date someone who wasn't interested in you.

4 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Success on a date?

Swinger Clubs

By Lloyd_Haynes » Fri 29-Apr-2022, 00:38, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

By the way, when I talk about it, I can say that I had it about two years ago. Therefore, I would also like to tell you about the background and recommend this resource https://allswingersclubs.org/swingers-clubs-location/central-america/usa/ar/ where you can also find a good girl for hooking up. Just click on the link and try to use it.

4 Comments  • Page 1 of 4 •         1   2   3   4  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=9179" alt="Email to a friend" />