Rant Image

The Rant

is balayage a blonde?

Submitted by nadula » Thu 24-Jun-2021, 19:54

Subject Area: General

2 member ratings

Is Balayage A Blonde?
Obviously, no. Blonde only means a kind of color, directly painted on the hair, and make all the hair show blonde color. It only has one color, but balayage has two tones, maybe brown balayage, blonde balayage, brunette balayage, caramel balayage, or any others. So they can be easily distinguished by looking at the surface. If you want to get a balayage hair, you’d better ask for a hairstylist to help because it is a relatively difficult technique to learn.

Balayage Vs. Ombre Vs. Sombre
People are always confused by these terms. Now we will explain some of them. There are different highlighting techniques besides balayage including ombre and sombre. So, what are these techniques, and which one is best for you?

Ombre
Let’s begin with ombre. In French, this means “shade,” or “shadow”. This kind of highlighting is usually dark at the top section and lighter at the bottom. What most people like about ombre is that the hair color could change as the hair grows. Additionally, the ombre hair color is inexpensive. So, if you like to emphasize your hair, an ombre is a good choice. However, keep in mind that you need to have healthy hair, otherwise your hair will appear dull and the color will fade quickly.

2 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: is balayage a blonde?

sk

By mehreensiddique » Sat 03-Jul-2021, 01:17, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

97. I really regret not working with this printing center as early as I was just starting out. Their services helped me gain more customers through full marketing and mail house services. Don’t make the same mistakes that I did. Here’s the link to see more about them.

2 Comments  • Page 1 of 2 •         1   2  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=10968" alt="Email to a friend" />