Rant Image

The Rant

Candace Parker is the first woman to appear on the cover of NBA 2K

Submitted by anonymous » Fri 06-Aug-2021, 17:37

Subject Area: Management

1 member rating

We wish the best and our best wishes to the two. The next video is hilarious. It shows various NBA players reacting to NBA2K 2022 edition, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Candace Parker and Luka Doncic all had hilarious reactions to demonstrate. Space Jam 2's premiere was held recently. We couldn't resist the urge to take a look at this footage of LeBron and Chris Bosh walking down the purple carpet. Space Jam: A New Legacy will be released in theaters on July 16.

Candace Parker has become the first WNBA player to be featured on the cover of an NBA 2K game. The Chicago Sky forward, a six-time WNBA All-Star Two-time WNBA MVP, and the 2016 WNBA Finals MVP, is featured on the cover of the WNBA 25th Anniversary Special Edition of NBA 2K22, due out on September 10th.

Parker is quoted by ESPN that Parker grew up a videogame fanatic. My brothers would provide me with fake controllers when I was younger. This led me thinking I was playing but I wasn't." "All I ever wanted was to be like them. As a young person you'd like to own your own shoe and being a part of a video game. This is what athletes are as kids' dreams. It's an honor to have it.

Three years ago in 2013, the WNBA was brought to 2K with NBA 2K20. It's not surprise that a female player is taking so long to appear on the cover. It's especially so since 2K Sports frequently releases multiple versions of the game featuring various players. The last edition of 2K21 was a good example. It featured Damian Lillard on the last-generation console version, Zion Williamson on the PS5 and Series X versions, and an exclusive "Mamba Forever" edition in honor of late Kobe Bryant.

The standard cover will feature Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks' star player and the NBA 75th Anniversary Edition cover features NBA legends Dirk Nowitzki and Kareem AbdulJabbar. There's also a special edition starring the Washington Wizards' Rui Hachimura and will only be available in Japan.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k22 Mt at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k22/Mt.html

1 Comment 

Member Comments

RE: Candace Parker is the first woman to appear on the cover of NBA 2K

the impossible quiz

By candymika » Mon 16-Aug-2021, 17:50, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✩ ✩ ✩

Your blog has attracted a lot of real interest. I can see why because you did a great job making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. the impossible quiz

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=11661" alt="Email to a friend" />