Rant Image

The Rant

Essential Habits For Your Beautiful Appearance

Submitted by fergus » Sat 20-Nov-2021, 14:51

Subject Area: General

Keywords: biogel, cosmetic

1 member rating

All women in the world surely want to look beautiful. Unfortunately, natural beauty can fade if you do not take care of it. The followings are 9 essential habits for your beautiful appearance:

1. Pay attention to water quality

Global warming has an effect on anywhere. For example, pollution that attacks ground water in your home. That is why you sometimes feel itchy because the water quality goes down. In this case, you should choose soap with extra moisturizer to maintain the health and beauty of your skin.

2. Consume green tea

Besides mineral water and low fat milk, the consumption of green tea is believed to be able to prevent the wrinkles on your skin from using biogel. In this case, green tea that contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) can repair the damage of collagen tissues in the dermis layer.

3. Control your stress and biogel

Do you know that your stress can increase the cortical hormone in your body? As a result, oil level in your skin increases and several skin problems arise, like acne, psoriasis, rosaceous, and seborrhea. Some activities that you can do to prevent some skin problems are by doing meditation, breath exercise, and yoga.

4. Pay attention to home ventilation

Besides air pollution that can endanger your skin tissues, the closed room is also able to cause your skin to be dry and the wrinkle on your face to look clearer. If your home ventilation is not quite good, you should open the door frequently so the air can circulate well.

5. Use sunscreen cream

In fact, the radiation of UV rays is still able to break through closed rooms. So, you should get into the habit of using sunscreen cream after using moisturizer when you clean your face every morning.

6. Limit your consumption of milk product

For some people whose skins are very oily, do not consume milk and its products too much. It is because of its fat content that can cause acne. As an alternative to maintain the amount of calcium in your body, try to consume calcium in the form of a tablet or effervescent that is soluble.

7. Pay attention to face cleaner product

Choosing the wrong facial foam can have on your face. You should use facial foam that does not result in too much foam to prevent your skin becoming dry.

8. Choose hair product whose basic material is water

It is known that wax, foam, and other hair products usually contain oil levels that can close up the skin pores surrounding your hair. In this case, the hair product whose basic material is water is safe for your skin and is able to clean easily.

9. Suffice your bedtime

Make sure that you sleep for 7-8 hours every day. A good sleep quality will give your skin a positive influence.

1 Comment 

Member Comments

RE: Essential Habits For Your Beautiful Appearance

Thanks for a very interesting post

By krunkerio » Wed 24-Nov-2021, 19:09, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for a very interesting post. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve got an undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. krunkerio

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=13581" alt="Email to a friend" />