Rant Image

The Rant

Credit cards

Submitted by Colson » Wed 12-Jan-2022, 07:47

Subject Area: General

1 member rating

You should try to look at credit cards as a tool that can be used to bring convenience and luxury to your life. Credit cards are also very useful for starting your credit journey and maintaining a good score. However, if not used responsibly, they will hurt you both in the short and long term, ruining your credit rating and finances. Therefore, you should always pay your credit card bills in full and continue to enjoy the benefits that they offer.

1 Comment 

Member Comments

RE: Credit cards

Excellent

By Annie65 » Tue 29-Mar-2022, 18:50, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

I think credit cards are a useful tool, but you have to be careful with them. It's easy to forget that the money you spend on your credit card isn't really yours until you pay it off, and if you don't pay your balance in full each month, it can quickly add up to a lot of interest payments. Similarly, must read bestessay.com review before hiring any writer for your academic or business needs. Having said that, I find it useful to keep my credit card in my wallet all the time, instead of cash, because then I never have to worry about having enough cash for an emergency or forgetting to pay a bill because I'm traveling.

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=14583" alt="Email to a friend" />