Rant Image

The Rant

Common Linking Words for students

Submitted by anonymous » Wed 19-Jan-2022, 17:41

Subject Area: General

6 member ratings

There are a lot of linking words are exist on the google search engine result page, thousand of websites you will see if you browse. Here I would like to share with you my opinion for beginner students who have just started learning English as a second tongue. Linking words is connecting words and producing a meaningful full sentence. It has 8 conditions that are sequence, result, emphasis, addition, reason, example, contrast, and comparison. For your fundamental purpose, I wanna bedesribe example condition. Way of telling the example with the help of transition words here are the words: for example, for instance, that is, such as, including and namely. If you want to learn through graphics reach out on youtube. O r text method reach out to us on website.

8 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Common Linking Words for students

right solutions

By anonymous » Wed 22-Nov-2023, 17:31, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

fleet solutions dublin
are an important part of your company's supply chain. When you have to ship anything, it's important you get the right solutions in place. There are several fleet management and lease solutions available in Dublin that can help save time, money and stress.

8 Comments  • Page 1 of 8 •         1   2   3   4   5  …8 » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=14743" alt="Email to a friend" />