Rant Image

The Rant

Where to buy crystal meth

Submitted by Befteeprishe1988 » Mon 03-Oct-2022, 23:23

Subject Area: General

3 member ratings

Well, that's a question that many people ask themselves when they are looking for leads on where to buy crystal meth. And many others possibly want to know where you can get their hands on some crystal meth so they can indulge in the beautiful feeling that it provides. However, this is not really an easy question to answer. You'll have to do some research, and I'll point you in the right direction.

You've probably asked yourself this question or have told friends or family, but it's a tough question to answer. More important, the answer has to be right because there are so many possible places where you can buy crystal meth.

So, you're looking for where to buy crystal meth. Good for you! Let me tell you what it's really like. I've been using crystal meth for almost 8 years now and this article is the honest truth from my personal experience.

4 Comments 

Member Comments

RE: Where to buy crystal meth

Gameboy

By ladyjames » Wed 15-Mar-2023, 14:41, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

There are a lot of fun, free games available on the internet these days, I usually play flagle because it's great for a lot of people, it feels so much fun when I guess the crossword correctly and get the highest score, are you ready to play?

4 Comments  • Page 1 of 4 •         1   2   3   4  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=20901" alt="Email to a friend" />