Rant Image

The Rant

First up: Tinder, which seems to be the preferred dating and hookup app of all my friends

Submitted by DerekFlinn » Mon 13-Feb-2023, 20:17

Subject Area: General

1 member rating

The first thing you'll want to do on the app is set up your preferences and your profile. You can opt not to be shown in Discovery — the stack of profiles people swipe through — but what's the point of that? You can also choose how far away the people you match with can be, your location, the gender of people you'd prefer to see, and the age range you're interested in.

1 Comment 

Member Comments

RE: First up: Tinder, which seems to be the preferred dating and hookup app of all my friends

Re:

By Maddison » Mon 13-Feb-2023, 21:14, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

Tinder was at its peak 10 years ago. But a lot of time has passed since then. I think it has become trash content now. Too many fake accounts and too many imposed paid services. I preferred to go to a local dating site. You should visit this url link here. This will give you more room to choose among singles and more confidence that they are all real people.

Email to a friend

Email this Rant to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=1%26pstid=25574" alt="Email to a friend" />