Rant Image

The Read

Jets (4-8) A three-game winning streak feels like

Submitted by linchao » Mon 20-Jan-2020, 16:37

Subject Area: General

1 member rating

His spin move was the thing of legend. Like a tornado it was both beautiful and terrible Andrew Luck Jersey , consuming everything in its path. What’s more, it was so, so fast. That was the greatness of Dwight..."His spin move was the thing of legend. Like a tornado it was both beautiful and terrible, consuming everything in its path. What’s more, it was so, so fast. That was the greatness of Dwight Freeney. The 11th pick in the 2002 draft, the phenom out of Syracuse ran a blazing 4.48 40-yard-dash at the combine Womens Darius Leonard Jersey , and when you watched him play, he looked every bit that fast. 17 years later, Freeney will be the next Indianapolis Colt to be inducted into the Colts Ring of Honor.From 2002-2012, Freeney terrorized quarterbacks on behalf of the Indianapolis Colts, and delighted Colts fans as a part of a tandem paired with Robert Mathis. Peyton Manning and the Colts’ prolific offense would jump out to a lead and then unleash hell on the opposing offensive line in the form of Freeney and Mathis.During his time with the Colts, Freeney averaged 9.8 sacks per season and 3.9 forced fumbles. His presence changed offensive game plans and helped make Tony Dungy’s Tampa 2 defense as effective as it was. Freeney was voted three times to the First-Team All-Pro team and selected to seven Pro Bowls. He was also an integral part of the defense on the Colts team that won Super Bowl XLI and appeared in two others, one for the Colts and one as a part of the Atlanta Falcons. In total Peyton Manning Jersey White , he played in 218 career games including time with the Chargers, Cardinals, Falcons, Seahawks, and Lions. He was one of the best parts of the All or Nothing inaugural season with the Arizona Cardinals, adding leadership and a fun personality to the team and the show by extension. Those of us who were fortunate enough to see him play won’t soon forget the impact he had on the game, on the Colts franchise Womens Andrew Luck Jersey , and on fans. Congratulations Dwight! The six teams in playoff position in the AFC didn’t change in Week 13, but there’s a new team at the top.The Patriots lost to the Texans on Sunday night, which pushes the Ravens into the No. 1 position with four games left to play in the regular season. Baltimore beat New England earlier this year, so the Patriots will need the Ravens to lose in order to have any hope of being the top seed in the conference.Given the way the Ravens have been playing, that may not be a likely outcome. Here’s a look at how the entire playoff picture looks in the AFC:LEADERS1. Ravens (10-2) Eight straight wins and no sign of slowing down after beating the 49ers on Sunday.2. Patriots (10-2) Some may wonder if the Patriots’ offense is a fatal flaw, but any final conclusions will wait until January.3. Texans (8-4) A big win on Sunday night keeps the Texans on top of the AFC South.4. Chiefs (8-4) A division title isn’t assured, but it isn’t in much doubt either.5. Bills (9-3) They just keep winning Malik Hooker Jersey , which makes this week’s date with the Ravens an interesting one.6. Steelers (7-5) Mike Tomlin’s coach of the year case looks pretty good right now.OUTSIDE LOOKING IN7. Titans (7-5) They can all but eliminate the Raiders this week, but they may need help from others to make it to the postseason if they don’t sweep the Texans.8. Raiders (6-6) They’ve been beaten by a combined score of 74-12 over the last two weeks, but they remain very much alive heading into Week 14.9. Colts (6-6) Sunday’s loss to the Titans was a severe blow.10. Browns (5-7) Freddie Kitchens may not have company when it comes to believing Pittsburgh started it, but everyone knows Pittsburgh ended the Browns’ playoff hopes on Sunday.11. Jaguars (4-8) Nick Foles got benched and now we wait to see who gets fired in Jacksonville.12. Broncos (4-8) Drew Lock‘s debut was a winner and the next four weeks will be about assessing the rookie’s fitness.13. Chargers (4-8) We may be watching the clock run out on Philip Rivers‘s time with the Chargers.14. Jets (4-8) A three-game winning streak feels like a distant memory after losing to the Bengals.ELIMINATED15. Dolphins (3-9) The Dolphins aren’t very good, but they keep fighting.16. Bengals (1-11) Zac Taylor got his first NFL win, which is reason to celebrate unless you’re locked in on the first overall drat pick.

1 Review 

Member Reviews

RE: Jets (4-8) A three-game winning streak feels like

asdascsv

By trexgameaz » Tue 21-Jan-2020, 17:50, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩ ✩

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Also, operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I'm always looking for people to check out my web site.
t rex game

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=4334" alt="Email to a friend" />