Rant Image

The Read

Nick Easton Jersey Stitched

Submitted by linchao » Mon 24-Jun-2019, 15:42

Subject Area: General

3 member ratings

Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon joined his backup Austin Ekeler on the inactive list for their high-profile AFC West showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday night.Gordon and Ekeler combined for 103 yards rushing and 189 yards receiving when the teams met in Los Angeles to open the season. But after Gordon tested his injured knee in warmups Nick Easton Jersey Stitched , he conferred with coach Anthony Lynn and general manager Tom Telesco and shook his head, "No."Gordon has now missed three consecutive games with the knee injury.Ekeler had already been ruled out after hurting his neck and sustaining a concussion while trying to recover an onside kick to preserve the Chargers' victory over Cincinnati last week.The Chargers were forced to lean on rookie running backs Justin Jackson and Detrez Newsome along with Troymaine Pope, who was added to the active roster in a series of pregame moves. Pope joined the Los Angeles practice squad Nov. 28 after spending time with the Seahawks, Jets, Colts and Texans.The Chargers also placed backup cornerback Trevor Williams on injured reserve with a knee injury, waived linebacker Tre'Von Johnson and added linebacker Kyle Wilson to the active roster Thursday.Chargers nose tackle Brandon Mebane was again inactive as he deals with a family matter.Meanwhile, the Chiefs welcomed back star safety Eric Berry for the first time this season, though they also were missing top running back Spencer Ware and wide receiver Sammy Watkins.Berry tore his Achilles' tendon in last season's opener in New England, returned in time for offseason workouts and then developed a heel injury early in training camp. He finally returned to practice a few weeks ago and was in the starting lineup for the first time this season against the Chargers.The Chiefs had teased his return earlier Thursday in a social media posting.Ware had taken over the lead role after the Chiefs released NFL rushing champion Kareem Hunt due to off-the-field problems. He was flourishing back in the starting role before hurting his shoulder and his hamstring in last week's overtime victory over the Ravens.Damien Williams Sam Mills Jersey 2019 , Darrel Williams and Charcandrick West were sharing the load in his place.Watkins, who signed a $48 million, three-year deal with the Chiefs in the offseason, was out for the third time in four games with a heel injury. Chris Conley took his place.There was some concern that Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill would be sidelined after he hurt his wrist and foot against the Ravens. But he insisted after the game Sunday that he would be available on short rest, and the speedster went through normal pregame warmups without any problems. If you’re a daily fantasy player, before each game I will look at three/four players from the New Orleans Saints and their opponent’s rosters that I would target in daily fantasy (based off their value and potential results). Obviously, Saints QB Drew Brees is a safe QB for daily fantasy leagues, but spending your money on a top-tier starting QB leaves you scraping the barrel to fill out the rest of your roster. aSo here are three Saints and one Cowboy that provide the most bang for your buck. (Values from Fanduel.)QB Drew Brees (NO) - $9,000We know that Sean Payton likes to send a message White Willie Roaf Jersey , and he’s going to have Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints offense ready to send a message Thursday night. At $500 cheaper than the most expensive QB available this week (fellow MVP-candidate Patrick Mahomes), Brees is a safe bet to still provide solid value.RB Alvin Kamara (NO) - $8,600One of the biggest beneficiaries of Drew’s big day is likely to be Alvin Kamara out of the backfield. The Cowboys are pretty tough against the run, but that shouldn’t stop Kamara from putting up a respectable stat line. At $1,200 cheaper than the most expensive RB available in daily fantasy, he’s a great play this week.WR Michael Thomas (NO) - $8,400The other big name that could be catching passes from Drew Brees all game is Saints WR Michael Thomas. Thomas will look to give the Cowboys secondary fits all game, and after having a quiet night on Thanksgiving, it’s not likely he sits quietly back for the second week in a row. At $400 cheaper than the most expensive WR available this week Willie Roaf Jersey 2019 , he could have a monster game.WR Amari Cooper (DAL) - $6,900But the Saints won’t be able to completely shut down the Cowboys offense either. Amari Cooper has been great for Dallas after the trade from Oakland, and he’s QB Dak Prescott’s newest favorite red zone target. At $1,900 cheaper than the most expensive WR available this week, he’s a fantasy steal.My full daily fantasy lineup this week: QB: Drew Brees (NO) - $9,000RB: Alvin Kamara (NO) - $8,600RB: Austin Ekeler (LAC) - $5,400WR: Michael Thomas (NO) - $8,400WR: Amari Cooper (OAK) - $6 Youth Jared Cook Jersey ,900WR: Corey Davis (TEN) - $5,900TE: Rob Gronkowski (NE) - $6,700FLEX: RB TJ Yeldon (JAC) - $4,800DST: Colts (at Jaguars) - $4,200

3 Reviews 

Member Reviews

RE: Nick Easton Jersey Stitched

valuable

By rrobert » Sat 26-Mar-2022, 16:02, My rating: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩

I grew up in Kansas City. I wouldn't recommend living there to my worst enemy. I got out as soon as I was old enough to do so and there isn't enough money in the world to persuade me to ever reside there again.Many authors today believe that the role for which they were born is one of the local fugitives, the impetuous imp who seeks attention through performance custom essay writing services, ... and abdominal pain. The extent of the influence a writer can have on his work remains to be seen, but it appears that the effect of a writer may or may not be intentional.

3 Reviews  • Page 1 of 3 •         1   2   3  » Next

Email to a friend

Email this Read to a friend

%0ASee:%0A http://www.chambers.com.au/forum/view_post.php?frm=2%26pstid=1640" alt="Email to a friend" />